Ellsworth Public Library is participating in the Check out Wisconsin State Parks at Your Library program. The program gives participating libraries a limited number of one-day vehicles passes for Wisconsin State Parks at no cost. EPL will be putting out 10 passes on May 22, June 19, and July 17. Please check out no more than one pass per family per month.Limited supply available.
How it works:
- Available to anyone with a library card at EPL
- The pass is valid for a one-day admission to any Wisconsin State Park
- Library staff will fill out the pass with a date you select
- On the day you use the pass, place it on your windshield as instructed
- You may use the pass to visit multiple Wisconsin State Parks, but all visits have to be on the same day
- Library staff will provide a Park Pass Kit that will include a letter and a link to a follow-up survey (help us make sure this program continues in the future!)
This partnership project is brought to you by the Wisconsin Association of Public Libraries-A Division of the Wisconsin Library Association, the Wisconsin State Park System at the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, Nicolet Federated Library System, Southwest Wisconsin Library System, Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, the Friends of Wisconsin State Parks,and the C.D. Besadny Fund from the Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin.
Please ask a librarian for more information.