Grab your paper passport at EPL!
Have an adventure! Visit Explore MORE participating libraries to collect passport stamps for a chance to win prizes. Take a minute to discover our beautiful communities with unique local businesses, parks and museums. Whatever your adventure, take the library with you!
New this year!
- Welcome to our two newest MORE libraries: Cornell Public Library and Chippewa Valley Technical College (CVTC) Academic Library.
- This year you can also visit up to five public libraries outside of the MORE public library consortium to count as one MORE Passport stamp! Visit a library wherever you go! Find details here.
- Northern Waters Library Service (just north of our system) is also doing a passport program this year!
Passports can be stamped from April 24, 2023 until July 15, 2023. There are two ways that you can get your passport stamped.
- Visit any MORE library to get a passport stamp. While you’re there, you might want to check out an item, participate in a fun program or activity, or sign in and use a public computer. Your library might have other great events coming up, or suggestions about other activities in the community, so be sure to ask!
- Can’t travel? Call any MORE library and ask the librarian for a book or movie recommendation, or ask a question about the library or the community. You’ll get a secret code to add to your passport. Please don’t share your code.
Only one stamp or code per patron per library with the exception of the following MORE libraries. Visiting one of the following libraries in person gets you two stamps! Bruce Area Library, Rusk County Community Library in Ladysmith, Ogema Public Library, Phillips Public Library, Park Falls Public Library (Price and Rusk counties).
For every ten stamps or codes you collect, go to a MORE-member library and get an entry form for a chance to win prizes. You may enter up to five times. The prize drawing will occur on August 1, 2023. Winners will be notified using the contact information on their entry form.